Something I've heard all along, but have really grasped this month (having my last two weeks at francesca's and then having the crazy 5th graders this week) is that the attitude and kind of day you are going to have truly is your choice. I've been amazed at how quickly my attitude can change (hopefully for the better). Now, I wonder why it took me so long to realize this. I also hope that I continue to utilize this new knowledge I've stumbled upon.
Speaking of francesca's, if any of you have heard of the midtowne armed robberies and are wondering...yes, I was still working there. And yes, I was working both days that the two robberies occured. Needless to say I had never been so excited to be quitting a job...armed robbery...gun point...hold up...all these things freak me out. I would probably just pass out...and pray on my way to unconciousness.
On a lighter note, this past weekend Krystal came down to visit. I looooove this girl. and I miss her. This is what happened most of the weekend:

1.) lots of drinking of the Grapette.
2.) lots of laughing.
goodnight.
P.S. - Last night I had a double-header in church softball. We won both games! Today my right leg is sore...I dont know why it's only my right, and not my left leg too. Weird.
1 comment:
my brother's bank got robbed last week. sounds like there is a crime wave in arkansas. somebody better send up the bat-signal.
Post a Comment